Back to index
Last updated: 13 Oct 2019 (complete changelog since 2016
Planet Xexyl documents for inhabitants of Earth.
- 13 Oct 2019
- 12 Sep 2019
- Fixes in the included Makefile (with the document on correct
C function prototypes and Makefile dependencies). Now makes use
of make features rather than using loops (for default and clean
targets). Note added about silly file names (file names with
newlines, spaces or anything like that).
- Updated (add disclaimer and warning to an entry) the one line command document.
- Add document 'Disable "legacy status" of Firefox addons
(e.g. NoScript) so they work in Firefox < 57'
- Add document (text file) 'The importance of correct C
function prototypes and Makefile dependencies'.
- Add document 'Using `script' and `tail' to follow a shell
session in real-time' (rewrote portions of it from what I had
- Add document 'Rearranging the order of email accounts in Thunderbird (from top down)'.
- Add document 'Purging systemd/journald and its Useless Crap
Once and For All'.
- Confirm VDSL support (in the Uverse Linux static IP
- Formatting and spelling fixes in Thunderbird attachment
- Add document on how to flood-fill transparency in GIMP
- Clean-up several of the documents
- Remove 'mach' document because it was outdated even then (but included
it because I had made use of it temporarily).